Xiaomi finally unveiled the most awaited Note 8 series, under the Redmi banner. With the new Redmi Note 8 series, Xiaomi became the first company to launch a 64MP camera sensor in a mid-budget device, commercially. Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with the MediaTek Helio G90T processor.
Google Camera on MediaTek Chip is not common, Google Camera mostly runs smoothly on the Snapdragon Chipset. Many were very serious about the Xiaomi launching Phone with MediaTek Chipset it will end the Custom ROM & GCAM Development, But this is not going to Happen anytime Soon.
With the 64MP Rear Camera the device Capture some decent Picture but still the Mi Camera App Optimization is not as good as the Google Pixel 3 Camera which can be Installed in Redmi Note 8 Pro without Unlocking Bootloader or Flashing TWRP, Rooting the device. Download 64MP Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
The Google Camera Optimization helps Redmi Note 8 Pro to Take Picture to its all potential which is not available in the Mi Stock Camera Application. There are many Google Camera mods available for the Redmi Note 8 Pro, but we are going to Share the Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro. Google Camera also has the Amazing “Night Sight” mode, which can capture Pretty Amazing Shots in the Night.
64 MP Google Camera Apk for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro which you can use to reach the potential of your device Redmi Note 8 Pro. Google Camera is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Google Camera App is the Best Camera App out there but it is also very difficult to find the Best Google Camera for any device. Google Camera App is exclusive to the Pixel Smartphones. To use them in Any Other Android Phones it requires time and techniques thanks to the developer we don’t have to go through all those hazel. Google Camera Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro Download.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro
To use the New Google Camera in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Redmi Note 8 Pro already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
Google Camera XML Settings
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Download the GCam from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.3
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to PixelCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Pixelcam folder in that folder create New Folder- X
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam for the Redmi Note 8 Pro. if you have any problem you can comment below.