Much awaited Android Q MIUI 10 for Redmi K20 Pro is now finally released. After a very long wait finally, MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi K20 Pro. MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro has now official is rolling out for all devices. MIUI 10 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro we have been waiting for it for a very long time for Android Q MIUI 10.4.7.0 Update.
Changelog Includes New Feature Lik, Android Q, Dark Mode Android Pie, Introducing Game Turbo, Updated Android Security Patch 2019 Increased system security, New Face unlock support, New modes for Al camera, FaceUnlock Feature in App Lock, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Redmi K20 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 10 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
MIUI 10.4.7.0 Android Q Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro has some great new features which we were waiting for a long time but no new Android OS update as we know Redmi device get only one major Android OS Update which Redmi K20 Pro is waiting to get. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM version MIUI 10.4.7.0 for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. For now, The MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable ROM is released for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro has some improvement and bug fixes there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Rom Features | MIUI 10 Global Stable Rom 10.4.7.0 | MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update
Changelog for Redmi K20 Pro Android Q MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update
- More fluidity overall with gestures now
- Task View animation fades the background
- New smoother Opening/Closing apps animation
- Dark Mode on Schedule is here!! (?)
- Direct Bluetooth LE Streaming for hearing aids more
- New guide animations in Settings (Gestures)
- Option to Mute/Vibrate under ‘Prevent Ringing’ in Settings
- Parental Controls/Family Link built-in
- Build number still present in the Notification shade
- User profile in notification shade corners offset are bad
List of features that have been announced but not currently in the official build, may come with Pixel 4 release.
- Live Captions (?)
- Trusted Faces
- AirDrop like feature
- Pixel Themes
Download Android Q MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link are given below MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi K20 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro
Download MIUI 10.4.7.0 Global Stable “MIUI 10 ROM Downloads | MIUI 10.4.7.0 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.