Xiaomi recently launched it’s the latest edition of the Redmi Note lineup, Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. Both Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max did Global debut in India. Redmi Sub-brand of Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 8 Pro with MediaTek G90T Processor, This time they have gone with the latest Snapdragon 720G Processor.
Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with huge 6.67inch 1080p IPS LCD Display with a 60Hz refresh rate, we were expecting the 90hz refresh rate but it looks like it going to take some time for Redmi to bring that in a budget Price. The device is powered with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 720G SoC.
Talking about the camera on Redmi Note 9 Pro, the device has a rectangular Quad-Camera setup with a 48MP Samsung GM2 sensor, an 8 MP Ultrtawide Sensor, a 5MP Macro lens and 2MP Sensor for depth sensor. On the front, it is equipped with a 16MP Punch Hole Selfie Camera.
Google Camera just improves the image output furthermore as compared to MIUI Stock Camera. Google Camera uses better Aligrithem which helps the Camera sensor to get most of it, especially while clicking the portrait picture or selfies and Night Sight it just magic performance better than the MIUI Camera App.
Google Camera 7.3 Apk for Redmi Note 9 Pro
Best Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro which you can use to reach the potential of your device Redmi Note 9 Pro. Google Camera 7.3 is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Google Camera App is the Best Camera App out there but it is also very difficult to find the Best Google Camera for any device. Google Camera App is exclusive to the Pixel Smartphones. To use them in Any Other Android Phones it requires time and techniques thanks to the developer we don’t have to go through all those hazel. Google camera 7.3 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.3 For Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Download.
Download Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro
To use the New Google Camera 7.3 in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Redmi Note 9 Pro already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera 7.3 apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
Google Camera 7.3 XML Settings
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download the GCam 7.3 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7.3 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7.3 on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.3
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam 7.3 for the Redmi Note 9 Pro. if you have any problem you can comment below.