Xiaomi recently launched the Redmi 9 Power Smartphone in India. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power, is the rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 4G from China. Coming to the specifications, the new device packs a 6.53-inches IPS LCD boasting of a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 395pp pixel density. The bezel-less design of the phone flaunts a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. The phone comes powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 662 chipset from Qualcomm. On the software front, the phone runs on the Android v10 (Q) operating system. You get an ample storage space of 128GB for storing data, files, apps, videos, and games. Also, there is an option for expandable memory support of up to 512GB with the help of a memory card.
At the back, the phone packs a Quad camera setup featuring a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 2MP Macro camera. On the front, the device equips an 8MP selfie camera. The phone is fueled by a large 6000mAh battery that can be charged via USB Type-C. Also, it supports 18W fast charging for a quick refill of the battery.
Google Camera just improves the image output furthermore as compared to MIUI Stock Camera. Google Camera uses better Aligrithem which helps the Camera sensor to get most of it, especially while clicking the portrait picture or selfies and Night Sight it just magic performance better than the MIUI Camera App.
Google Camera 7 Apk for Redmi 9 Power
Best Google Camera for Redmi 9 Power which you can use to reach the potential of your device Redmi 9 Power. Google Camera 7.3 is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Google Camera App is the Best Camera App out there but it is also very difficult to find the Best Google Camera for any device. Google Camera App is exclusive to the Pixel Smartphones. To use them in Any Other Android Phones it requires time and techniques thanks to the developer we don’t have to go through all those hazel. Google camera 7.4 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi 9 Power Download.
Download Google Camera 7 for Redmi 9 Power
To use the New Google Camera 7 on any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Redmi 9 power already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera 7 apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
Download Google Camera 7 for Redmi 9 Power(Mirro Link)
Google Camera 7 Config XML Settings
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi 9 Power
- Download the GCam 7.4 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from the play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7 on Redmi 9 Power.
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam 7 for the Redmi 9 Power. if you have any problem you can comment below.