Finding Best Google Camera for your device is one hell of a job. Redmi Note 7 Pro is One of the Best Camera Smartphone with 48 MP Sony IMX686 Senor under 15k is Best deal.but with the Mi Stock Camera App, Redmi Note 7 Pro is not able to reach up to it’s potential. Now here comes the Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Best Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 7 Pro which you can use to reach the potential of your device Redmi Note 7 Pro. Google Camera 7.2 is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Google Camera 7.2 Apk for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Modding the leaked Camera app that will debut on the Pixel 4, XDA was able to preview Night Sight’s improvements for shooting dark skies on a Pixel 3 XL today. They specifically enabled “new Night Sight sky segmentation and optimization algorithms as well as the long exposure and better tripod detection.”
To use the New Google Camera 7.2 in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera 7.0 apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Google Camera 7.2 is a modded version of Google Camera which comes from the Google Pixel devices. It has been modded so that it can work perfectly in your Redmi Note 7 Pro. I have listed the best Google Camera 7.2 with the Settings which you need to do for getting the Great Quality Images put of your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Download the GCam 7.2 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7.2 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7.2 on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Download GCam 7.2 XML file
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.2
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam 7.2 for the Redmi Note 7 Pro. if you have any problem you can comment below.