Realme recently unveiled it’s latest edition Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro. Realme 7 comes with the latest MediaTek Helio G95 which is a small upgrade over MediaTek Helio G90T which we have seen in Realme 6 and Realme 6i.
Realme 7 brings significant changes over its predecessors, the newer generation comes with, the more powerful chipset, 90Hz display, and a 64MP Sony quad-camera setup. Both phones bag the same quadruple-camera setup on the back with a 64-megapixel Quad Bayer primary sensor.
Google Camera on MediaTek Chip is not common, Google Camera mostly runs smoothly on the Snapdragon Chipset. But looking back we have seen some development for MediaTek Chipset and now we already have some working Google Camera Port of the Realme 7.
Google Camera 7.4 Apk for Realme 7
Best Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 which you can use to reach the potential of your device Realme 7. Google Camera 7.4 is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Google Camera App is the Best Camera App out there but it is also very difficult to find the Best Google Camera for any device. Google Camera App is exclusive to the Pixel Smartphones. To use them in Any Other Android Phones it requires time and techniques thanks to the developer we don’t have to go through all those hazel. Google Camera 7.4 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 7.4 For Realme 7 Download.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7
To use the New Google Camera 7.4 in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Realme 7 already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera 7.4 apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
Google Camera 7.4 XML Settings
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 7
- Download the GCam 7.4 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7.4 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7.4 on Realme 7.
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.4
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam 7.4 for the Realme 7. if you have any problem you can comment below.