Poco has recently launched the latest edition in the new Poco X series, Poco X3, The Successor of the Poco X2. The Poco X3 is now the most premium smartphone from the brand. It ticks all the right boxes that consumers would expect from a budget smartphone and then some it is the first and only smartphone in the world to be powered by the Snapdragon 732G chipset.
Poco X3 comes with a large 64MP primary sensor, a relatively high-res ultra-wide lens, and two auxiliary shooters, paired with a robust suite of shooting modes that make it an extremely enjoyable camera. officially launched in India on September 22, the Poco X3 is available in three variants.
Google Camera just improves the image output furthermore as compared to MIUI Stock Camera. Google Camera uses better Aligrithem which helps the Camera sensor to get most of it, especially while clicking the portrait picture or selfies and Night Sight it just magic performance better than the MIUI Camera App.
Google Camera 8.0 Apk for POCO X3
Best Google Camera 8.0 for POCO X3 which you can use to reach the potential of your device POCO X3. Google Camera 8 is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Google Camera App is the Best Camera App out there but it is also very difficult to find the Best Google Camera for any device. Google Camera App is exclusive to the Pixel Smartphones. To use them in Any Other Android Phones it requires time and techniques thanks to the developer we don’t have to go through all those hazel. Google camera 8 Apk Download you can modify the NightScape shutter count. this article for Google Camera 8 For POCO X3 Download.
Download Google Camera 8 for POCO X3
To use the New Google Camera 8.1 in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Poco X3 already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera 8.1 apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
How to Install Google Camera on POCO X3
- Download the GCam 8 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from the play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 8 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 8 on POCO X3.
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 8
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created the Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs8
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam 8.1 for the POCO X3. if you have any problem you can comment below.