Finally, after a long wait, Xiaomi released the New MIUI 10 Based on Android Pie for Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Note 5(China). We have been waiting for Redmi Note 5 Pro to receive the Android Pie Update. MIUI 10 9.3.28 Finally
Download Google Camera 6.2 with Time Lapse for Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI Android Pie 9. You can Use Google Camera in the New Official MIUI Pie Update, without any Problems, but to need to the Unlock Bootloader and OrangeFox Recovery is required for the MIUI 10 9.3.28 Pie to Enable Camera2Api.
The Google Camera Optimization help Redmi Note 5 Pro to Take Picture to its all potential which is not available in the Mi Stock Camera Application. There are many Google Camera mods available for the Redmi Note 5 Pro, but we are going to Share the Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Google Camera also has the Amazing “Night Sight” mode, which can capture Pretty Amazing Shots in the Night.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 5 Pro Pie
Redmi Note 5 Pro does not have Pre-Enable Camera2API, which means you do need to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP, or Root the Device. Then you need to Download the Google Camera Apk file and Install it, then You are Ready to Go. You can Download the Google Camera from Below Link.
After Downloading, Install the Google Camera Apk, and Make Sure to Follow the given Settings for lag Free Google Camera Experience and you don’t want any Crash.
If you face any errors in the app like crash or lag, these are the settings we recommend you to change:
- GCam Settings> Saturation Adjustment > Back Camera>Set 1.9, Front Camera >Set 1.9.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
READ MORE: UNLOCK BOOTLOADER OF REDMI NOTE 7 PRO