Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is a flagship device from the brand that was released on May 5, 2020. The base variant of this smartphone costs Rs.13999 and is available in Tropical Green, Glacier White, and Interstellar Gray colors. The development of the Custom ROM for the device has already been started there are already many Custom ROM available for Redmi Note 9 Pro.
What is Custom ROM?
As you all know Android is an open-source platform where a developer can take all the source code from Google and build their own operating system images for Android phones and tablets from scratch. This Custom or Home built an app is known as Custom ROM. Custom ROM replaces your Android Operating system (Stock ROM) which comes with your Phone or Tablet. It comes with a kernel which makes it a fully standalone OS. So some developers in the Android Community will customize the Android OS by stripping all the Garbage and makes it a pure Android experience with no carrier-installed app or OEM apps.
This Custom ROM is been updated regularly by the community and developers where they fix all the bugs related reports. Custom ROM also allows you to experience the latest Android OS even if the OS has not available to your smartphone.
iON OS ROM
iON OS is an Amazing ROM with many Customization.Our objectives are stable and feature ROM that can be enjoyed by many devices. We won’t say that iON OS is a better ROM than others, but we always try to give you the best.
iON is an AOSP based ROM with Pixel feel and some useful customizations? Focused on Stability along with features.
• July Security Patch
• Added per•app sensor blocker
• Adapt screenshot sound to ringer mode
• Added option to change navbar handle thickness
• Added slim recent
• Improve QS header data usage
• Fixed QS blur when no notificaions are showing
• Updated GApps
• Kernel upstreamed to v4.14.187
• Using pure PELT
• Added BBR TCP congestion control
• Added wireguard support
• Added kmem patches
• Added UserSpace lmk from coral
• Fixed battery drain issues
• Bluetooth fully functioning now
• Other bug fixes and improvements
Note: GApps is prebuilt
How To Install?
- Must have Unlock Bootloader
- Must-Have Custom Recovery
- Download Rom.zip (Link Below )
- Go to your Recovery
- Wipe Data System Cache Dalvik
- Install ROM
- Install Gapps
- Reboot – 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
Download iON OS for Redmi Note 9 Pro