Redmi Note 7(Lavender) is an interesting device from Xiaomi. The Popular Redmi Note 7 was released a few months back in China with 48MP Camera and in India with 12MP Camera, also with the Snapdragon 660Soc. The development of the Custom ROM for the device has already been started there are already many Unofficial Custom ROM available for Redmi Note 7.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10 Global Stable version runs on Android Pie but many of the Android Pie Features are not available for the Redmi Note 7, Which brings some users to the Custom ROM. MIUI 10 is a heavy skin on top of the Android Pie and some of us don’t Like it. Best Android Pie Experience CUSTOM ROM is Havoc-OS ROM.
Meet the Havoc OS! A custom Android ROM with Google Pixel looks and feels. This ROM is similar to the Pixel Experience ROM.
HavocOS also inspired by Google Pixel and is based on AOSP. It incorporates Pixel Experience with the sleekness and simplicity of AOSP Android.
On top of that, Havoc OS also features a refined material design v2 User Interface (UI).
Havoc-OS is an AOSP based ROM, without Google apps. It does have a lot of Customization which we usually don’t find in any other Custom ROMs. The Best Custom ROM for Redmi Note 7. Havoc-OS ROM provides the Best Google Pixel or Stock Android Experience.
The Best part about the Havoc-OS is that they are Stable, which means No Bugs. Havoc-OS ROM is Bug-Free ROM. The main mission of Havoc-OS is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device.
Based on Android 9.0
– Optimized the size of status bar icons on the right
– Smart Charging compatibility improvements
– Increased media art blur
– Added more actions for HW keys/Navbar
– Fixed SystemUI crash when Portuguese is set as a system language
– Fixed disappearing Q clock
– Fixed Amber accent colour
– Fixed Home button while ringing
– Fixed Battery estimates showing in the status bar
How to Install Havoc-OS ROM
- Redmi Note 7 with Unlock Bootloader.
- Download and Flash Vbmeta if coming from MIUI rom via fastboot ( fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
- Download the Havoc-OS ROM
- Download and Flash Twrp
- Reboot to Twrp
- Wipe data, cache, system, vendor
- Flash Vendor(if you are on latest MIUI 10.3 then-No Need)
- Flash Havoc-OS ROM
- Flash File mount system
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot to system
- If your device Ask for Password, Reboot to Fastboot and give this Command “fastboot -w” (it will format all data from your device.
DOWNLOAD HAVOC OS FOR REDMI NOTE 7
Interested already? You can fetch the flashable package of Havoc OS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 from the direct link below.
HavocOS v2.6 is based on Android 9.0 Pie. It has almost all major features of Android Pie.
Join Our Telegram Group- CLICK HERE
Credit for ROM- xda