MIUI 10 9.2.11 Latest Global Beta Update has brought Some Improvement and Great Bug. You might be thinking why I said “Great Bug” because Bugs are Mostly not Good for our Device. So let me Explain to you what happened in MIUI 10 9.2.11 Global Beta U
I am Sure that Everyone has now Eventually heard about Dark Mode. Dark Mode/Night Sight is a Great Feature brought us by Google in Android Pie Update. Since then we have been waiting for this feature to come in MIUI 10. So Here is Good News for all MIUI Fans that Bugs are Not always Bad Sometimes it can Surprise you with New Features Like Dark Mode.
This thing happened in the Latest MIUI 10 9.2.11 Global Beta ROM Update. Now you can Easily Enable Dark Mode using Google Messaging App. Yes, that’s true. New MIUI 10 9.2.11 Global Beta ROM Update brought us the Dark Mode feature. Actually, it’s a Bug that Enables Dark Mode using Google Messaging App.
- Enable Live Wallpaper on any Xiaomi Device!
- Android Q Launcher – Android 10 Launcher
- Miui 10 9.2.11 Global Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro- Download Link
- MIUI 11 Update New Features, Release Date, Eligible Devices and Downloads.
Let me tell you How you can Enable Dark Mode in MIUI 10 9.2.11 Global Beta Update ROM. You will get to see a Sneek Peek of Dark Mode in MIUI 10 without using Any Dark Themes. This Feature is currently in Beta Stage so it Works only with some the App in MIUI 10, it will be Fixed Shortly as it Starts rolling out for all the MIUI devices.
In Which App Dark Mode Works.
- You will see Changes in Messages.
- Updater App.
- Notification Shade.
- Screen Recorder.
- Sim toolkit.
- Notes App.
- Dual App.
- Second Space.
- App Lock Managers
- App Permission
- Mi Account
- Mi Mover
- Quick Ball
- Enterprise Mode
- Data Usages
How to Enable Dark Mode.
- Download and Install Google Messaging App.
- Open the App and tap on the three-dot button.
- Then Click on Enable Dark Mode Option.
That’s it enjoy Dark Mode in your latest MIUI version.