YouTube premium as a video streaming platform has seen a huge surge in recent years. It has evolved in years. It is not only a video streaming platform now it is much more than that. And in this pandemic, its userbase has doubled. Therefore, whenever we played any video on YouTube it shows some ads and there is a skip button. We all clicked that button and skipped the ad to play our favorite video. But in recent times, YouTube has been showing double ads and sometimes it’s kind of irritating that they didn’t have any skip button to skip the ad. We have to see those 2 mins ads anyhow and it’s kind of interrupts the watching experience.
As to get rid of these ads, YouTube has announced YouTube premium. Here you have to pay monthly or yearly to get the YouTube premium. And then you can watch an ad-free experience and get some premium features like background playback, YouTube originals, and much more. As a YouTube premium user, I know it’s a different experience. If you get the experience you don’t want to go back to the normal YouTube. but as you think it’s so much money and you can’t afford it, you want the experience. So, you have come to the right spot my friend. There is a trick that can give you a truly ad-free experience and all the YouTube premium features. In this article, I will guide you on how to get those YouTube premium features without paying any amount.
Here’s how to get Youtube premium features
To get those you have to install an app called YouTube Vanced. It is the most popular modded version of the YouTube app with premium features. here are some features of this app.
- Features the option of an amoled black theme to reduce eye and battery strain.
- Blocks All videos ads and allows you to play videos in the background or in Picture in Picture (only on android 8.0 and up)
- Swipe controls allow you to control brightness and volume like how it is in other video player apps such as VLC or MX Player (with configurable padding).
- New auto repeat feature allowing you to enjoy videos like tiktoks/vines or simply continue playing a song on loop.
- Not liking the new comments section or miniplayer? Those also can be toggled to the tablet versions which are very similar to the old version (albeit slightly buggy).
Steps to download Youtube Vanced
Now here is the step-by-step guide on how to download and install Youtube Vanced. Please follow these steps accordingly
- First, you have to download this app (vanced manager) from the given link.
- Now install the app, if you get this type of prompt just accept it.
- After installing the app, you will see the app on your home screen or in the app drawer.
- Now open the app after thyou will be greeted by the Vanced so just click on the let’s get started button
5. Here you can see two options YouTube Vanced and YouTube Music Vanced, however, if you don’t want YouTube music Vanced then just opt out of the toggle and click on the arrow in the bottom corner.
6. Now you will see an option grant root permission, you don’t have to click on that option (it’s for rooted smartphones). Now simply click on the blue arrow below.
7. Here you can see two apps, YouTube Vanced and Vanced microG. You have to click on that arrow and install these two apps.
8. For Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone users you will see a prompt that MIUI optimization is turned off. Now you have to do some steps (if you don’t have any Xiaomi or Redmi smartphones just skip these steps).
- Go to settings>about phone>click on the MIUI Version many times until you see a prompt that you are developer.
- Now go to additional settings>developer options>turned on the developer option>swipe bellow to last>and toggle off the Turn on MIUI optimization option.
9. After installing those apps, you will see the YouTube Vanced icon on the Home Screen or in the app drawer. Simply click on the YouTube Vanced you will get all the premium features.
10. If you want to sign in just click on the profile menu and sign in with your Gmail. Now you will see your subscriptions and watchlist also. (You can uninstall the Vanced Manager if you don’t need the app.