WhatsApp one of the best messaging app available to most users whether it is android, iOS, or windows even it supports web versions on any software there’s one inconvenience that has disappointed us for a very long time. How to send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number. As fundamental as it sounds, there is no easy method to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved contact numbers.
Few third-party apps let you send messages on WhatsApp without adding contact but using these apps is not suggested as it can jeopardize your security, and may even get your WhatsApp account halted. Therefore, it is always better to stay away from such apps and not put your smartphone’s security in danger. To know how to send WhatsApp messages without adding a contact in your phone.
Read the article till the very end.
How to send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number
This method works for both Android and iOS. All you need to is follow a few simple steps on any browser The mentioned steps shows How to send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number.
- Open your browser on your smartphone. Now copy and paste this link http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx, or this link — http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxxx in the search bar.
- In the section of “xxxxxxxxxx”, you have to enter the phone number with the country code, If you want to message the number +919013151515 (The number mentioned is INDIAN Govt Corona Helpine Number) then the link becomes http://wa.me/919013151515
- After you have typed the link in the search bar, tap enter/proceed to open the link.
- Following, you’ll see a WhatsApp webpage with the recipient’s phone number and a green Message button. Tap on the green message button and you will be redirected to WhatsApp.
- Voila, you can now message on WhatsApp people without saving a contact.
Before moving ahead did you subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated on the latest tech, and
allow us to send notifications to get notified every time we post such informative articles.
Do Let us know by commenting are you still using the old method on WhatsApp to message an unknown number by saving or you will be moving forward to the trick we mentioned above? Or which WhatsApp tricks you are searching for we will write an article on that topic too.
If this article helped you and you think it deserves to be shared, Kindly share it with your friends
and family, and subscribe to our newsletter for such awesome posts.
Stay tuned, see you in a newer one.