Much awaited MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 6 Pro is now finally released. After a very long wait finally, MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi Note 6 Pro. MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro has now official is rolling out for all devices. MIUI 10 Eu Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 10.3.5.0 Update.
Changelog Includes New Feature Lik, MIUI 11 File Manager, Dark Mode Android Pie, Introducing Game Turbo, Updated Android Security Patch 2019 Increased system security, New Face unlock support, New modes for Al camera, FaceUnlock Feature in App Lock, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Redmi Note 6 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 10 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
MIUI 10.3.5.0 Eu Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro has some great new features which we were waiting for a long time but no new Android OS update as we know Redmi device get only one major Android OS Update which Redmi Note 6 Pro is waiting to get. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable Update.
READ MORE: Best Google Camera for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 EU Stable ROM version MIUI 10.3.5.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. For now, The MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable ROM is released for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 EU Stable for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro has some improvement and bug fixes there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 Eu Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI 10.3.5.0 Eu Stable Rom Features | MIUI 10 EU Stable Rom 10.3.5.0 | MIUI 10.3.5.0 Eu Stable Update
Changelog for Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable Update
Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019. Increased system security.
Fix: Contacts couldn’t be deleted from SIM cards in some cases
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Shade
New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
— Thursday, July 25, 2019 —
- Dark Mode
- Android Pie 9.0
- New modes for Al camera
- Introducing Game Turbo. Boost your gaming experience!
- New: Face unlock support
- New: You can stay on the Lock screen after using Face Unlock
- You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Optimization & Bug Fixes
- Important bug fixes
- FaceUnlock in App Lock
- Latest Android Security Patch
READ MORE: Always on Display AMOLED Pro Apk- Download
Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 Eu Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link are given below MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi Note 6 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 Stable Update for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 EU Stable “MIUI 10 ROM Downloads | MIUI 10.3.5.0 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.