Much awaited MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 7 is now finally released. After a very long wait finally, MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi Note 7. MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 has now official is rolling out for all devices. MIUI 10 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 10.3.7.0 Update.
Changelog Includes New Feature Like, Dark Mode, New Night Mode in Camera, Improved the Camera Quality, Night Mode, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Redmi Note 7 which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 has some great new features which we were waiting for a long time but no new Android OS update as we know Redmi device get only one major Android OS Update which Redmi Note 7 is waiting to get. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM version MIUI 10.3.7.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. For now, The MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM is released for Redmi Note 7. Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 has some improvement and bug fixes there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 from the link given below.
MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM Features | MIUI 10 Global Stable Rom 10.3.7.0 | MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update
Changelog for Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update
- Dark Mode
- Fixed Noises in the Speaker
- Pubg in Notch
- Night Mode in Camera
- Camera Improved
- Night Mode in Developer Option
- Optimization & Bug Fixes
- Important bug fixes
- Latest Android Security Patch
Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 OTA link and Full ROM link are given below MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable Update for Redmi Note 7 has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi Note 7 users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 Stable Update for Redmi Note 7.
Check Software Update on Redmi Note 7
You can check the update manually for your Redmi Note 7 to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.3.7.0 by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi Note 7.
- Tap on About Phone section.
- Tap on Software Update.
- if the update is available for your device then it will show instantly. Now, tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation has been completed, proceed to Reboot option.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
How to install an update using the System Update menu on Xiaomi devices.
- Download the recovery update file given below.
- Transfer the update file to your Xiaomi device if you downloaded it on PC.
- Open the Settings app, and tap on About phone.
- CLICK ON System update.
- PRESS on 3-dot menu button in the top right.
- Tap on Choose update package.
- Browse and select the update file you downloaded.
The system will verify the update and install it automatically. When it asks for confirmation, do confirm to allow installation. Be sure to back up important data as the update installation may delete apps and data.
Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable “MIUI 10 ROM Downloads | MIUI 10.3.7.0 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.