MIUI 10 for Redmi K20 Pro Much awaited is Update is Released. MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi K20 Pro. Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 Ms 9.8.1 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro with Android Pie has now official is rolling out for all devices. Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 10 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 10 9.8.1 MS Update Android Pie Update.
Changelog Includes Android Pie Update,Quick reply,Scroll ScreenShot, Recent App Blur, Home screen layout, New Volte Icon, Digital Wellbeing, Dark Mode, MIUI Notification Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Updated Security Patch, New App Unlock using FaceId, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Redmi K20 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 10 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
We have been waiting for some Great Features which New MIUI 10 9.8.1 MS Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro brings us. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 10 MS 9.8.1 Beta Android Pie 9 Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Beta ROM version MIUI 10 9.8.1 for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. For now, the MIUI 10 Beta Rom 9.8.1 is not released for Redmi Note 5(Redmi 5 Plus). Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
Download MIUI 10 9.8.1 MS Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10 9.8.1 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI 10 MS 9.8.1 Beta ROM Features
MIUI10 Beta Rom 10 9.8.1 | MIUI 10 9.8.1 Beta Update
Changelog for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 10 MS 9.8.1 Beta Update
Fix – Background application memory usage optimization, improve system fluency (MI8)
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
Fix – Repair stuck in traffic one yuan quickly switch the display name wrong question
Fix – Fix problems fast wireless network switch not clickable
Optimization – Super power notification bar animation
Fix – Problems caused by quick click Home Repair super power-saving mode
Fix – Fixed T9 search in dialer (Contacts -> Settings -> More -> Rebuild index data)
New – New Calendar app version
New – Personal Assistant app version
New – File Explorer app version
- Quick Reply
- New Scroll Screen Shot
- Recent App Blue
- New Home screen layout
- FaceUnlock & Fingerprint Together in AppLock
- Digital Wellbeing(Removed)
- New Charging Animation
- Dark Mode
- MIUI Notification Style Change
- Battery Indicator Change in Fast Charging
- Permanent Notification
- Android Pie Update
- Added New Option in Settings
- Optimization & Bug Fixes
- Important bug fixes
- New FaceUnlock Feature in App Lock Added
- Updated Security patch.
Download MIUI 10 MS 9.8.1 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link is given below, MIUI 10 9.8.1 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro with Android Pie has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi K20 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro.
Download MIUI 10 MS 9.8.1 Beta “MIUI 10 Rom Downloads | MIUI 10 9.8.1 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boot up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patience.