MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 5 Pro Much awaited is Update is Released. MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 Ms 9.9.3 Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro with Android Pie has now official is rolling out for all devices. Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 10 9.9.3 MS Update Android Pie Update.
Changelog Includes Android Pie Update, New sets of Notification Sounds, New Animation on the lock screen, the ability to disable the option to share the application from the desktop, Recent App Blur, Home screen layout, New Volte Icon, Digital Wellbeing, Dark Mode, MIUI Notification Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Updated Security Patch, New App Unlock using FaceId, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Redmi Note 5 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
We have been waiting for some Great Features which New MIUI 10 9.9.3 MS Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro brings us. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 MS 9.9.3 Beta Android Pie 9 Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Beta ROM version MIUI 10 9.9.3 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. For now, the MIUI 10 Beta Rom 9.9.3 is not released for Redmi Note 5(Redmi 5 Plus). Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
Download MIUI 10 9.9.3 MS Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10 9.9.3 Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI 10 MS 9.9.3 Beta ROM Features
MIUI10 Beta Rom 10 9.9.3 | MIUI 10 9.9.3 Beta Update
Changelog for Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 MS 9.9.3 Beta Update
- New sets of notification sounds
- Inclusion of a new font MIUI (MiRoom)
- The ability to disable the option to share the application from the desktop
- Updated translations to 9.9.3
- Removed some additional settings
- Fixed scanner launch
- Correction of various errors and inaccuracies in translation
- Fixed the work of UC Browser (we will help those who cannot)
- Error 7 (before flashing, clear the cust (root / cust) folder)
- Unable to wind system (mount by hand before flashing)
The list of changes may vary.
From the Android version, device or interface language.
Install firmware only through TWRP.
Uninstall Magisk: META-INF \ com \ miui \ magisk
Download MIUI 10 MS 9.9.3 Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link is given below, MIUI 10 9.9.3 Beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro with Android Pie has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi Note 5 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 beta Update for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Download MIUI 10 MS 9.9.3 Beta “MIUI 10 Rom Downloads | MIUI 10 9.9.3 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boot up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patience.