MIUI 11 for Redmi K20 Pro Much awaited is Update is Released. MIUI 11 has officially released for Redmi K20 Pro. Xiaomi’s MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro with Android Pie has now official is rolling out for all devices. Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 11 9.10.8 Update Android Pie Update.
Changelog Includes MIUI 11, Android Pie Update,Quick reply, New System Font, New lock screen wallpaper Animation, Dark mode schedule , New screencast modes , added optional quick snap mode for video, MIUI Notification Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Updated Security Patch, New App Unlock using FaceId, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 11 Features. Redmi K20 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
We have been waiting for some Great Features which New MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro brings us. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Android Pie 9 Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 11 Beta ROM version MIUI 11 9.10.8 for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. For now, The MIUI 11 Beta Rom 9.10.8 is released for Redmi Note 7 . Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 11 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 11 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta ROM Features
MIUI11 Beta Rom 11 9.10.8 | MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update
Changelog for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update
- Attention – Empowering the productive
- Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
- Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, font weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- Ambient display
- Ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Plan your trips with MIUI: add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
- Ultra battery saver
- Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Kid space. Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
- Family guard. Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
- Screen time. View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
- Emergency SOS. Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
- Earthquake warnings. Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Themes. Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
- Mi Community. Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
- Autofill passwords. Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
- Calendar. All your events in one place.
- Mi AI 3.0. All-new. Much more powerful.
- Security. Safeguard and optimize your device.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
READ MORE: Download MIUI 11 Apps for MIUI 10 Stable
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link is given below, MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro with Android Pie has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi K20 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 11 beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro.
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta “MIUI 11 Rom Downloads | MIUI 11 9.10.8 Download”
How to Install MIUI 11 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 11 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 11 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 11 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 11 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boot up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patience.