MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 4 Much awaited is Update is Released. MIUI 12 has officially released for Redmi Note 4. Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 with Android Pie has now officially is rolling out for all devices. Redmi Note 4 MIUI 12 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 12 20.4.27 Update Android Pie Update.
Changelog Includes, Quick reply, New System Font, New lock screen wallpaper Animation, Dark mode schedule, New screencast modes, added optional quick snap mode for video, MIUI Notification Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Updated Security Patch, New App Unlock using FaceId, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 12 Features. Redmi Note 4 which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi Note 4 MIUI 12 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
We have been waiting for some Great Features which New MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 brings us. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi Note 4 MIUI 12 20.4.28 Beta Android Pie Update.
READ MORE: Download MIUI 12 Live Stock Wallpaper
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 12 Beta ROM version MIUI 12 20.4.28 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. For now, The MIUI 12 Beta Rom 20.4.27 is released for Redmi Note 5(Redmi 5 Plus). Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 12 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
Download MIUI 11 20.4.27 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 12 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 12 20.4.28 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 from the link given below.
MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta ROM Features
MIUI 12 Beta Rom 12 20.4.27 | MIUI 12 20.4.28 Beta Update
Changelog for Redmi Note 4 MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta Update
MIUI 12 Full changelog
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Privacy protection
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Reset your device ID and control how it’s used based on virtual ID technology.
- New: Grant permissions that will be used only while you’re using an app.
- New: You can also grant permissions just once, and decide again next time a permission is required.
- New: Restrict access to telephony to third party apps.
- New: Return blank messages to the apps that require personal information.
- New: Receive notifications whenever apps record audio, use camera, or access your location.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Get comprehensive stats on how apps use permissions in app behavior history.
- New: Visit privacy.miui.com to learn how MIUI protects your privacy.
- Optimization: Apps aren’t allowed to launch other apps in the background now.
- AI Call Assistant
- New: Mi AI can answer your calls now!
- New: You can record a customized greeting that will be played to the other person during AI calls.
- New: Customized greetings are also supported for outgoing calls.
- Xiaomi Health
- New: All-new Xiaomi Health gives you more options and makes your health stats more accurate.
- New: Put your device next to you before falling asleep to analyze your sleep cycle and record talking and snoring.
- New: You can sync data with supported wearable and smart home devices.
- New: Xiaomi Health can remind you to stand up and move when it detects that you’ve been sitting down for too long.
- New: The app also analyzes your stats and gives you simple health advice.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Mi Ditto combines dictation and speech output, making mobile devices more convenient for people who have difficulties using conventionally designed smartphones.
- New: Traffic and suggested routes to airports and train stations.
- New: You can track your previous trips now.
- New: Checklists for trips.
- New: Alarms for train arrivals.
- Mi Carrier Services
- New: View your SIM balance and mobile data usage stats.
- New: Save frequently used phone numbers to top up balance and buy mobile data later.
- New: Buy SIM cards and services.
- New: Promotional messages are grouped according to their content now.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: All-new design.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- File Manager
- New: Use the floating shortcut to filter and sort items, as well as switch view.
- New: New layout tailored for landscape orientation is available now.
- New: We added lots of fresh animations that will accompany your actions.
- New: Calendar cards will remind you about important events and anniversaries.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Keep your home safe with smart home device alerts.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- New: Shared family storage plan is available now.
Download MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 OTA link and Full ROM link is given below, MIUI 12 20.4.28 Beta Update for Redmi Note 4 with Android Pie has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi Note 4 users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 12 beta Update for Redmi Note 4.
Download MIUI 12 20.4.27 Beta “MIUI 12 Rom Downloads | MIUI 12 20.4.27 Download”
Face Unlock Fix- Click here
Note: This is a Port for Redmi Note 4.
How to Install MIUI 12 Beta ROM
- Download MIUI 12 beta ROM
- Boot into Custom TWRP
- Wipe cache, system, vendor, data
- Flash MIUI 12 ROM
- Reboot to System
- That’s it!
Installing MIUI 12 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 12 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 12 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 12 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boot up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patience.