MIUI 11 for Redmi Note 7 Pro Much awaited is Update is Released. MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi Note 7 Pro. Xiaomi’s MIUI 11 EU 20.3.5 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro with Android Q has now officially is rolling out for all devices. Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 11 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 11 20.3.5 Update Android Q Update.
Changelog Includes Android Q Update, Quick reply, New System Font, New lock screen wallpaper Animation, Dark mode schedule, New screencast modes, added optional quick snap mode for video, MIUI Notification Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Updated Security Patch, New App Unlock using FaceId, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 11 Features. Redmi Note 7 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 11 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
We have been waiting for some Great Features which New MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro brings us. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 11 20.3.5 EU Beta Android 10 Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 11 EU Beta ROM version MIUI 11 20.3.5 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. For now, The MIUI 11 Beta Rom 20.3.5 is released for Redmi Note 5(Redmi 5 Plus). Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
Download MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta ROM Features
MIUI 11 Beta Rom 11 20.3.5 | MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update
Changelog for Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update
Update Google security patch (2020) for some devices
Widevine L1 for MI9, HMK20, HMK20Pro, HMNote7, HMNote7Pro
Optimization Language and input method settings page optimization
Fix crash when moving/rearranging pages
Fix crash when cleaning photos
This is last MIUI 11 weekly build, MIUI 11 will be released soon.
READ MORE: Download MIUI 11 Apps for MIUI 10 Stable
Download MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link is given below, MIUI 11 20.3.5 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro with Android Q has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi Note 7 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 11 beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Download MIUI 11 20.3.5 EU Beta “MIUI 11 ROM Downloads | MIUI 11 20.3.5 Download”
How to Install MIUI 11 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 11 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 11 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boot up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patience.