MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro Much awaited is Update is Released. MIUI 10 has officially released for Redmi Note 7 Pro. Xiaomi’s MIUI Mix 10 9.8.15 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro with Android Pie has now official is rolling out for all devices. Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 10 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI Mix 2.0 9.8.15 Update Android Pie Update.
Changelog Includes Android Pie Update,Quick reply,Scroll ScreenShot, Recent App Blur, Home screen layout, New Volte Icon, Digital Wellbeing, Dark Mode, MIUI Notification Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Updated Security Patch, New App Unlock using FaceId, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Redmi Note 7 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI 10 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
We have been waiting for some Great Features which New MIUI Mix 10 9.8.15 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro brings us. Let’s talk about some features of Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI Mix 9.8.15 Beta Android Pie 9 Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Beta ROM version MIUI 10 9.8.15 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. For now, the MIUI 10 Beta Rom 9.8.15 is not released for Redmi Note 5(Redmi 5 Plus). Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
Download MIUI 10 9.8.15 Mix Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10 9.8.15 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro from the link given below.
MIUI Mix 10 9.8.15 Beta ROM Features
MIUI10 Beta Rom 10 9.8.15 | MIUI 10 9.8.15 Beta Update
Changelog for Redmi Note 7 Pro MIUI MIx 10 9.8.15 Beta Update
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
Fix – Fix the problem that the time in the upper left corner of the status bar disappears
Fix – Fix the problem that the notification bar is easily touched during the call
Fix – Fix the problem that the fingerprint icon cannot disappear immediately after the fingerprint is successfully unlocked.
Fix – Fixed the problem that the timing shutdown countdown is not updated when the horizontal screen is full screen
Optimize – Notifications that support all apps are displayed by default on the lock screen
Optimize – Updated AOD app version
New – Dark mode quicktoggle
Optimize – Optimize volume level for Snapdragon 660 devices
Fix – Fixed German language FC at battery stat
Fix – Fixed Ultra Battery saver
Fix – Fixed missing Camera modes for Spanish language
New – App drawer option added
Optimize – Updated Browser app
Based on EU rom with MIUI China vendor, Modified boot and few under the hood improvements
Features same as EU
- Quick Reply
- New Scroll Screen Shot
- Recent App Blue
- New Home screen layout
- FaceUnlock & Fingerprint Together in AppLock
- Digital Wellbeing(Removed)
- New Charging Animation
- Dark Mode
- MIUI Notification Style Change
- Battery Indicator Change in Fast Charging
- Permanent Notification
- Android Pie Update
- Added New Option in Settings
- Optimization & Bug Fixes
- Important bug fixes
- New FaceUnlock Feature in App Lock Added
- Updated Security patch.
Download MIUI Mix 10 9.8.15 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro OTA link and Full ROM link is given below, MIUI 10 9.8.15 Beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro with Android Pie has given some very impressive performance and features for Redmi Note 7 Pro users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 beta Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Download MIUI Mix 10 9.8.15 Beta “MIUI 10 Rom Downloads | MIUI 10 9.8.15 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boot up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patience.