Much awaited MIUI 10 for Poco Phone F1 is now finally released. After a very long wait finally, MIUI 10 has officially released for Poco Phone F1. MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1has now official is rolling out for all devices. MIUI 10 Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 10 9.6.10 Update.
Changelog Includes New Feature Like,Quick Reply,New 5×6 Home screen layout,New Volte Icon, New Lockscreen Clock, New Digital Wellbeing(Removed), MIUI Style Change, Battery Icon Change for Fast Charging, Permanent Notification,New Game Booster(Mi 9 Gaming Booster in Poco), Live Wallpaper in LockScreen Fixed, Added 2 New Option, Explore New Features, New Special Features Option Added, New Touch Firmware, 4k Video Recording 60fps, FaceUnlock Feature in App Lock, Fixes and Optimization in System, Camera, Settings, Updater app and Recorder App with awaited MIUI 10 Features. Poco Phone F1 which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Poco Phone F1 MIUI 10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 has been rolling out recently for all the devices.
MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 has some great new features which we were waiting for a long time but no new Android OS update as we know Redmi device get only one major Android OS Update which Redmi Note 6 Pro is waiting to get. Let’s talk about some features of Poco Phone F1 MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update.
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM version MIUI 10 9.6.10 for Xiaomi Poco Phone F1. For now, The MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom 9.6.10 is not released for Redmi Note 5(Redmi 5 Plus). Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone with unlocked the bootloader and Installing the TWRP. All you have to do is download the full zip file of the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta for your phone and install with the Twrp/Redwolf Recovery.
MIUI 10 9.5.10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 has some improvement and bug fixes there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 10 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 from the link given below.
MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Rom Features | MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom 10 9.6.10 | MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update
Changelog for Poco Phone F1 MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update
- Quick Reply
- 5×6 Home screen layout
- New Volte Icon
- Digital Wellbeing (Removed)
- Permanent Notification
- Miui Style Bar Change
- Dark Mode (Removed)
- Battery Icon change for Fast Charging
- New Game Booster(Mi 9 Gaming Booster in Poco)
- Added Special Feature Option
- Live Wallpaper in Lock Screen Fixed
- New Explore Features
- 4K 60fps and 4K 30fps
- New Touch Firmware
- Optimization & Bug Fixes
- Important bug fixes
- FaceUnlock in App Lock
- Latest Android Security Patch
Download MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 OTA link and Full ROM link are given below MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta Update for Poco Phone F1 has given some very impressive performance and features for Poco Phone F1 users have been waiting for the update for a very long now after waiting for a very long time we have Finally got the MIUI 10 Stable Update for Poco Phone F1
Download MIUI 10 9.6.10 Global Beta “MIUI 10 Rom Downloads | MIUI 10 9.6.10 Download”
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Public Stable
Installing MIUI 10 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 10 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- After all the process gets completed your phone will reboot automatically and keep patience because it will take around 15 minutes to make the device booted up once the updating process gets completed.